Friday, September 3, 2010

2009-2010

I suppose I should actually post things here that reflect my true passion. Since we're closing in on the beginning of the new school year I figured I should re-post some of the art from my older blog (which is out of commission now).This was one of the many Medical Legal assignments I did in the Spring Quarter of last year. This image shows a small hole in the heart allowing deoxygenated blood and oxygenated blood to pass through and mix. There is a giant problem with this image which was greatly overlooked. I believe the heart actually belonged to an infant rather than a grown adult. The heart that is shown in this image is from an adult human. The more you know!
This image is a simple depiction of an exercise. It was later put into illustrator as a lesson on how to do line art and line weight in the program. That image is currently on several flashdrives deep within the bowels of my boxes from my apartment move.

And last but not least a fairly vague assignment on cell structure. These are cells within the Villi of the small intestine.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool. I remember the first one. You should have kittens popping out of the heart...kitty parasites?

    ReplyDelete